Services We Provide
- Religious Events
- At Family Nights in Mosques and Community Centers.
- At Halaqa (study circle) meetings
- Educational Functions
- At High school and College MSA meetings.
- In college Islam 101 classes
- Religious Support
- at bridal showers, baby showers, and “dua parties”
- At Hijab celebrations (when a young woman is honored for her decision to start wearing the headscarf)
- In middle school history classes (unit on world religions)
- On parenting panels
- In interfaith discussions
Writings and Editings
Sister Hina Khan-Mukhtar has spoken on the following topics.
- Raising Muslim children to grow up to be practicing believers
- Marriage advice
- Internet safety
- Social media etiquettes
- Understanding the Islamic perspective on LGBTQ issues rights of parents in Islam
- The value of intentions in college life and beyond
- The most common myths and misconceptions about Islam
- The Islamic perspective on poverty and justice
Book an appointment below.